Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New business idea part 2

I will have too much room at my Cocks and Poos pet supplies. So I am thinking of cutting the store in half and openning up the first pet supplies and full service restaurant ever, under the same name of course.

Here is the difficult time, the menu items.  At first I was thinking of specializing in only chili and hot dogs.  I woudl have to refuse anyone ordering chili and hotdog. Then, I would have to hire a bouncer to throw anyone out who tries to get both. So, that idea was out and I am trying to get some menu items together.  I got a couple of ideas:

VD:  veggie delite = veggie platter with cream yeasty sauce.

The droopy weiner:  hot dog + hot beef sandwich with soaked buns

Waffle Stix: Not just for breakfast anymore, injected syrup, with sides of ranch.....

The Dirty Sanchez: chili dog

The Fluffer Nuts:  Peanut butter and masrhmallow sandwich.

Spotted Dick in Can: Really, I have cases ready

more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment